GrantWorks works side-by-side with communities to acquire and implement transformational, grant funded programs that improve the quality of life in the areas where we live, work, and play.
People First. Purpose Driven. Heart Led.
For over 40 years, GrantWorks has assisted hundreds of families and communities and over 600 state, county, and city government entities in the delivery of successful federal- and state-funded infrastructure, single and multi-family housing, community and economic development, broadband, and disaster recovery, mitigation, and resilience programs.
Who We Serve
- State, county, city, or another political subdivision of a state
- District organizations
- Native American Tribes or a consortium of Native American Tribes
- Institutions of higher education
- Public or private non-profit organization or association acting in cooperation with officials of a political subdivision of a state
- Organizations seeking to help underserved communities