An all-in-one experience built for your community.
GrantWorks leverages strong project management methodology built upon industry-standard best practices focused on proven processes, meticulous controls, and frequent and timely communication.
We guide and assist with financial management, recordkeeping, scope changes, reporting, and other aspects of program implementation. We prepare all forms, notices, and agenda items to keep your program on track.
The GrantWorks Difference
17 Certified Project Management ProfessionalsOur expert PMPs have worked with multiple governmental agencies and vendors to manage projects for over 600 customers, finishing on time and on budget, ensuring success for our communities.
43+ Years' Experience in Grant ManagementFor over 43 years, GrantWorks has developed into one of the nation’s leaders in grant management services. We’ve secured over $8 billion in assistance for hundreds of our communities to promote the success of future generations.
400+ Nationwide Grant ExpertsWith a national workforce of over 400 subject matter experts, our team is equipped to handle virtually any type of grant program. We have successfully assisted over 600 state, county, and city government entities with grant program management services.
Our Program Management Services
GrantWorks bases its robust grant administration methodology upon industry-standard best practices focused on proven processes, meticulous controls, and frequent and timely communications. Our Program Management Team has experts in project implementation and service-oriented activities, including working with nonprofits, small businesses, and community service providers. Our program support team includes experts in procurement and bidding, engineer/contractor coordination, financial management, and other federal grant management requirements.
GW 20/20 Grant Management Portal
The customizable GW20/20 system tracks and reports on ongoing grant administration activities while efficiently managing and monitoring grant funds
Procurement Policy Review
- We review existing client procurement policies and/or provide 2 CFR 200 compliant procurement policies, and procedures, and review/provide procurement documents as requested for eligibility, allowability, allocability, and cost reasonableness.
- Assist with procurement related activities, including Labor Compliance documents, as requested.
- Perform on-site and desk-top monitoring for compliance, including labor, acquisition, environmental mitigation, procurement, and construction (as applicable)
- Develop Compliance and monitoring policies and procedures to provide audit-ready files using a strategy that is risk- based, collaborative, and consistent with state/federal requirements
- We provide an updated Reporting Matrix and Reporting Plan, with initial templates and reports on progress, production, financial, and ad hoc topics
- We also provide regular updates with the client’s designated contact person, project engineers, construction contractors, and others